On our shelf...

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Today's posting--Round 2

Yes, I already posted today,
but then I found the family camera
and had to post some randomness from the familia.

Here is Bug at her first national competition.



Dancing With the Bug @ Yahoo! Video

No, she did not know I was taking video.
Yes, she was upset when she found out.
Yes, I do have video of her dances.
No, she refuses to let me post them.

The majority of the familia went to Sandy yesterday to bid farewell to Cecily.
She is going on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Spain.
That is pretty awesome.
Afterwards they went to Temple Square


and hung out with the super sweet sister missionaries.


By the way, have you ever noticed that clean clothes are incredibly comfortable?


True story.

No comments: